Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sorry for the Hiatus.

So, I bet all of you who read this story several times been wondering, "where's the continuation?"
Yeah, it's been more than 1 year since the last chapter. And yet, it stops in a thrilling situation. There's a reason behind this.
I've been thinking the story is quite good myself and maybe it will be such a waste to write this only on a blog like this. So, I;m planning to turn this one into a novel. Thankfully, there's a lot of plot and behind story that haven't been revealed yet, so it will still save from plagiarism. I live in Indonesia so this novel will be released in Indonesia first. Well, it was fun! And really, I mean it.
Thank you for those who have read through to chapter 5. I hope it was entertaining to you. I hope this story can get released. Oh, and you can visit my blog. If there any progress on Afterlife, it will be informed there. See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...

No FLAMING allowed!
Flaming comment will be deleted.